Aside from my terrible blogging skills, I have been SUPER BUSY. So I wasn't going to go out tonight but I did. Just for an hour or so, its 2 am right now. Went to Cross Club after an unproductive day watching Friends and downloading soundtracks.
About two weekends ago, I., K., C. and I ended up at some Norwegians apartment until 6AM. Literally leaving, stepping out of their room at 6AM. We had gone to Big Lebowskis for drinks and then went to Akropolis where one of them was hitting on my roommate I. He was nice, but his friend Martin was HOT. So we all drank in their SICK apartment (seriously, dream apartment ugh) and the others smoked, but it was just an awesome night overall. Thing was that the guy hitting on I never got back to her (we believe he was supershy) and I did add one Martin (there were two of them; the other added by K and C).
Point is, it was a one-night adventure that I still think about quite often. Tall, attractive, pre-med, bungee-jumping, Spanish-speaking Norwegian men are hard to come by. So literally 30 minutes ago we're leaving Cross Club. As we head down the stairs, I stop in my tracks because OHMYGOD Martin is literally right in front of me!!! In Cross CLub!! Before I knew it, I was like "Martin?!". He turns around and is all HEYYYY.
Although to be honest I'm not sure if he was being just nice and it was an awkward situation, but I got to talk to him again!!! YAYYYY! And he said since we were Facebook friends we should arrange to meet up for real some other time. Which I'm totally gonna push for HAHAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment