Soo Jin and I finally managed to get phones today at Vodafone. The young man who attended me was named Jakob. I walked there with Matt and Serrantos (spelled correctly!) to the phone store and we exchanged numbers outside of the store.
We went shopping at Tesco for the third day in a row. While I do really like the dorm itself, its quite inconvenient being so far out of the center. Not only did Soo Jin and I get lost on the way to the center this morning (we took the tram in the opposite direction for a stop), we got lost on the way home, this time with 2+ bags each of groceries. That was torture.
I didn't even know that Garnier made this, but I just tried this, and it was AMAZING. It feels like silk on my lips (bear with me I'm a freak, I know). I plan on stocking up on this before I leave with each flavor, maybe for gift-giving as well.
I also bought a Camay bar of Creme Delice soap, a strawberries and creme type of soap. Think Strawberries and Creme Lifesavers scented. Yeah. So I'm going to try to use this sometime soon so I see if it's worth getting more later on.
But the purchase I'm most proud of is something I saw in Tesco as well. Bomb Cosmetics handmade soap in Caiperina. ITS SO GOOD I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT AHHHH. I'm stocking up on this legit.
No comments:
Post a Comment